- You are a small business owner: coach, consultant, designer, developer, holistic practitioner, fitness instructor, IT specialist – basically, an entrepreneur working on your own or with a small virtual team.
- You have a clear idea what your business is about – I can’t help you if you are not sure what business you need to set up.
- You are ready to invest into your business to see results... faster!
- You are positive, motivated and ready to take action – a person who’s looking for an excuse to do something, rather than why it couldn’t be done.
- You are ocused on building relationships – as digital marketing is all about relationships with your fans and followers.
- You are totally committed to delivering and getting the work done – there will be tasks for you to complete every week, and your marketing won’t happen without those. If we create your marketing strategy, it’ll be up to you to get it implemented.
Working with Tamara has been worth every penny and has made a MASSIVE difference to my business!
I decided I needed to walk the talk and focus on my strengths and use the strengths of others in areas I struggle more, so I’ve invested in working with Tamara. She holds me accountable, gives me focus, is a bouncing board for ideas and is a strong practical implementer. I’m astonished at the difference it’s made to me as a ‘one man band’ company. I worried for years I couldn’t afford it, but it’s been worth every penny and frees my time to do what I’m good at. Working with Tamara has made a MASSIVE difference to my business already: my email list has grown, I’ve got a regular communication and content plan in place, I’m getting exposure and sales.Rachel Anderson Tea & Empathy Coaching
Since having the Deep-Dive Marketing Intensive I have clarity on how to market my business, a growing mailing list, a sales funnel and a client base
I decided to work with Tamara when I was about to quit my job and set up my online coaching business. Since having the Deep-Dive Marketing Intensive I have clarity on how to market my business – in fact a pretty comprehensive marketing plan with timescales/volumes/values. It’s still early days since I’ve launched my career coaching business, but I already have a growing mailing list, a sales funnel and a client base. I really liked Tamara’s direct approach in recommending online products/services that are right for my business and requirements. They will help me grow my business and enable me to upgrade when the time is right. Quite simply I could have spent months researching all the tools that I needed to automate processes, or to give my business a professional image. I would most definitely recommend Tamara to any business owner with an online presence.David Carey Principal Trainer, People Builders
Benefits of Marketing Mentoring For Your Business:
The program is focussed on getting you to your goals, be that more leads, more customers, more sales, more profit.
Clear understanding of how to market online – saving you time and money of trying and testing all those on your own
Strong online presence – using the systems we will create you will become a well-known expert in your area
System/Process approach – using proven systems you will be able to implement digital marketing in your business step by step, regardless of your starting point
We all need sometimes some accountability, support, a listening ear, as well as motivation to get going and get things done
PEACE OF MIND
You know that you follow proven systems and there is no guesswork in will it work.
As a fully qualified Mentor of Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (MIOEE) my mentoring programmes follow best-practice guidelines and government-approved quality standards set by SFEDI.
Each programme is completely customised around you and your business needs, although built around my “Online Business Launch Accelerator” signature programme.
Mentoring Programme is designed as a 6 Month Programme – marketing is an ongoing process, not something you get done quickly today and forget for the rest of your business life.
From experience, 6 months is an average time it takes to turn your business and marketing around, build relationships and get strong results.
Bespoke Marketing Plan Created For Your Business
- our first priority when working together is to create an effective Marketing Plan for your business.
- we achieve this by having an extra session to look deep into your business needs and priorities, your goals and dreams, your existing team, your current marketing results – and put your 6-month marketing goals in writing.
6 x monthly Marketing Action meetings – 90min each (1-to-1 on Skype)
- meetings are bespoke to your situation to ensure that you have what you need to really get the most from the sessions and your time working with me.
- clarification of your daily, weekly and monthly actions and goals (Marketing Action Plan) to implement before the next session, so that you know exactly what you need to do and when, to achieve results.
- focused training on marketing tools and techniques to help with implementation of your MAP.
- video recording of each meeting for you to keep, that you can also share with your team.
6 x monthly Marketing Review meetings – 30min each (1-to-1 on Skype)
- these meetings help you to catch up with any problems or questions you’ve had since the initial Marketing Action meeting.
- they can be run as a Q&A session or a hands-on training on any marketing tools you’ve recenly started using.
Ongoing email support
- I am there when you need me; you don’t get stuck between meetings or lose motivation to keep going and implementing your Action Plan.
Virtual Marketing Academy access (marketing resources library)
- Collection of templates, checklists, resources and downloads available online.
- Facebook Ads Masterclass eCourse, Build Your First Profitable Funnel eCourse, Run Your First Money-Marketing Webinar eCourse.
- 2 new mastery training added every month focussing on a specific tool, issue, strategy.
- Private members-only Facebook community.
- Live monthly Q&A calls with me.